Interlibrary Loan Request Form
• Interlibrary Loan (ILL) allows you to borrow items from us that we obtain for you from other libraries. If you have questions regarding ILL, please call 860.738.6478 or contact us via email.
• Interlibrary loan is a privilege extended to current Northwestern students, faculty, and staff who have first exhausted this library’s resources. Guest patrons with interlibrary loan needs are referred to their public libraries for assistance.
• Materials that may be borrowed include BOOKS, PERIODICAL ARTICLES, and AUDIO-VISUAL.
• The Library makes every effort to secure interlibrary loan materials for which there is no charge. Any cost that might be incurred, however, will be passed on the patron.
• For students, up to SIX items may be borrowed for each class project.
• Please see the NCCC Inter-Library Loan Policy.
Inter-Library Loan Policy
PERIODICAL ARTICLE INFORMATION:
AUDIO-VISUAL MATERIAL (DVD, CD, AUDIO BOOK)
HAVE YOU CHECKED OUT THE
NCCC LIBRARY CATALOG
Do Not Fill This Out